Occupation Title: EXPERIENTIAL TRAINING Program (15 MONTHS)
Portfolio: Bulk Water Services – Operations
Occupation Type: Classification: Internship
Area – Country: South Africa
Area – Province: Gauteng
Area – Town/City: Vereeniging
Area – Site: Scientific Services
OCCUPATION ADVERT SUMMARY
- Outer applications are welcomed from reasonably qualified understudies who are keen on joining Rand Water to apply for increasing experiential preparing in the fields/controls of Analytical Chemistry and Microbiology in the Analytical Services Department inside the Scientific Services Division at Vereeniging.
In making the last choice, first inclination will be given to:•
- Applicants with a matric and have effectively finished the two years hypothetical preparing as required for a National Diploma in Biotechnology/Microbiology or Chemistry.
- Applicants that are South African Citizens and have a substantial SA ID Document.
- Applicants that are younger than 30 (in accordance with the NSDS III).
- Applicants that have not partaken in past experiential learning programs and require the experience to satisfy the prerequisites of a National Diploma in Biotechnology/Microbiology or Chemistry.
Application must contain the accompanying archives (fragmented applications won’t be considered).
- Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from the Tertiary preparing foundation confirming that the you should just total the one year preparing in the work environment condition
- Certified duplicates of your ID Document
- Certified duplicates of your preparation record including the scholastic transcript
- Basic Principles of ISO 17025
- Collecting tests for water quality examination.
- Preparation of media, synthetic concoctions, reagents and tests got, for the zone of work.
- Performing investigative examination on tests got.
- The documentation and checking of results on the distinguished databases.
- Performance of, and documentation of, all quality control checks of distinguished explanatory tests.
- Undertaking and documentation of support of gear, instrumentation, natural societies and test packs and guarantee that they are effectively kept up.
- The adherence to SHE practices and great housekeeping standards in the territory of work
• Basic Principles of ISO 17025
• Collecting tests for water quality investigation.
Frame of mind
We are focused on Employment Equity while selecting inside and remotely. In assessing imminent candidates and making the last choice, inclination will be given to females as well as individuals with incapacities to offer impact to Rand Water’s Employment Equity goals.